Here’s what we are listening to and reading right now to keep up our skills and learn more about Pickleball and entrepreneurship!
Website where we sign up for tournaments
Beecham, S. (2016). Elite Minds. McGraw-Hill Education.
Mack, G., & Casstevens, D. (2002). Mind Gym (1st edition.). McGraw-Hill.
Lausic, D., Tennebaum, G., Eccles, D., Jeong, A., & Johnson, T. (2009). Intrateam Communication and Performance in Doubles Tennis. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 80(2), 281–290.
McPherson, S. L. (2000). Expert-Novice Differences in Planning Strategies during Collegiate Singles Tennis Competition. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 22(1), 39–62.
Danielle's Tournament Day Fuel Box:
- Apples and cheddar cheese – preferably old.
- Nut mixture: almonds, walnuts, raisins and dates
- Granola bar
- Fruit like whole bananas, apples, mandarins
- Sandwich – maybe on whole grain bread, cheese or tuna or egg or ham and cheese.
Briar's Tournament Day Fuel Box:
- Giant cooler of:
Assorted cut up fruits
- Salty and Sweet Tray: pretzels, chips, corn nuts, almonds
- Dates filled with pistachio and tahini
- Baked chicken breast with brown sugar seasoning or rosemary parmesan
- Veggie tray maybe with hummus
- Yogourt pot barley